Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sightings

Normally I don't see anything unusual on my short drive home. Today at noon there was some
interesting sightings. A new display was being put up in front of the Norfolk Arts Center. I guess
you would call it sculptures. So far there were balls and swirlly things. Don't know what it is
supposed to represent, but then I'm not really up on art.
Then, something really unusual. I go by the back side of the high school on my way home. There were horse trailers by the athletic practice area. I did see one girl riding a horse and some other horses tied to the trailers. Don't know if this is a new course at school, but I wanted to stop and take a ride.
Sue

2 comments:

Janell said...

Cool sightings! The horse group might have been a 4-H practice.
jc

LaDawn said...

Wish they offered riding at our schools here!