Friday, August 10, 2007

#7 - Dream

The dream almost everyone has is to be rich and happy. Unless I win the lottery, I will probably never be rich. There are days I am happier than others. Being contented is not to have what you want, but to want what you have. The dream now would probably be to be able to retire comfortably and do some traveling. There are so many places in the USA that I would like to see.

Thanks LaDawn for starting this project. It has been fun to read every one's comments.
Sue

1 comment:

LaDawn said...

I don't dream of being rich. Although I am richer than many, I've got enough. I wouldn't give my money away if I won the lottery but then again, I don't play the lottery.

I do dream of being happy and in the grand scheme of things I am overwhelmingly happy. Sometimes I'm not as content in the moment as I wish I could be. but I'm working on that.

You are welcome! I've not yet finished writing all m my answers and doubt I'll get them all posted before I go on holiday in approximately 6 hours but I'm going to try!