Friday, August 10, 2007

#3 & #4 - money

Probably the most profitable $$ ever spent was for the house we bought in Oakland. It almost doubled in price while we were living in it. Unfortunately the money we made went to pay off other debts and taxes.
The worst $$ ever spent was on the house in Wayne. We bought it when interest rates were high and the market was bad when we sold it so we lost money on that one.
On a smaller scale - I have probably bought a lot of things that I thought were bargains and never really used. Since I am a bargain hunter. When I go shopping I never buy much that isn't marked down. This is the main difference between men and women when they shop. Men don't "shop" they "buy." Women shop for the best deal which is the fun of shopping.
Sue

2 comments:

Janell said...

Money management is a mystery to me. Since I know it to be one of my weaknesses, I leave it all to Randy.

LaDawn said...

Money can't buy you happiness but it sure makes being miserable easier!