Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year

Happy New Year.

Resolutions: Same one I make every year, Lose weight. I have lost weight this past year. Problem is I lose one week and gain it back the next. Other things - Take a Yoga/plates class. Maybe take a computer class. Finish other projects that are half done. Clean and organize all my junk drawers (yes, I have more than one).
Spend less time watching nothing on TV. Go through my old magazines, read the interesting articles and get rid of the clutter.
One thing I started a few months ago. Read the Bible through. I am to Judges. Don't understand it all, but am trying.

Goals for 2008: One always aimed for is to break 40 on 9 holes of golf.
Finish my quilt. Get my finances in order so I can semi-retire next year.
Play a round of golf with Tammie and Randy. Play the Blair golf course with Randy C.
Procrastinate less.

Take George home to Butte. This is the plan for Memorial weekend.

Sue

5 comments:

Janell said...

I know RC will be looking forward to the game at the Blair course.
What Bible are you using for your read-through? If you have one with good footnotes and study notes, it helps a lot.

Sue said...

The Bible I recieved when I joined the Lyons Church, King James. When I come to a story that I know, it is easy to understand. Just finished reading about Sampson and Delilah. May have to try another version my next time around.
Sue

Myrnagj said...

Think and be positive is my goal for the year.

I think I have my King James Bible from the Methodist church. I got it when I went "upstairs" I think.

LaDawn said...

Phew - all you are making me feel really guilty....I'll blog about it.

Janell said...

Just spotted an "oops" on your sidebar. My blog address has to have the dashes in it, as in one-square-mile.blogspot.com. onesquaremile belongs to someone else.