Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Q&A

From LaDawn's blog.



1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes, Grandma Mary Agnes Connealy Gatewood (My first name is actually Mary. Sue is my middle name. I was and still am Suzie to my family and old friends


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Probably at something happy or sad on TV.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING No


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Roast Beef


5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 2 girls, 1 boy, 2 sons-in-law, 1 daughter-in-law, 3 granddaughters, 1 grandson. (Also a step grandson and step granddaughter and 3 step great granddaughters)


6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes


7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? You have got to be kidding.


8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS no


9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? no


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios (this is a good thing because I have high cholesterol)


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? yes


12. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG? Not as strong as I used to be.


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Black Walnut or Bunny tracks


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Shape


15. RED OR PINK? Husker red


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? my weight


17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Mom


18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? tan pants, brown shoes


19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A Cinnamon cream saver. Try them. they come in a bag of dessert cream savers, Cinnamon bun, apple pie ala mode or strawberry cheesecake


20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The Today Show is on, but not paying too much attention to it


21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red


22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sheets dried outside. Fresh air


23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Blake


24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I have never met her, but I think I would like to.


25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Volleyball, GO HUSKERS


26. HAIR COLOR? Dark brown


27. EYE COLOR? Brown


28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No


29. FAVORITE FOOD? Dessert


30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings


31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? You, Me and Dupree


32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? lavender sweater


33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer


34. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs


35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Too many to pick just one.


36. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? just finished Dead before Dieing have to go to the library today.


37. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dell


38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LATE LAST NIGHT? nothing


39. FAVORITE SOUND? children's unbridled laughter


40. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles


41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? California or Washington DC


42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can roll my tongue. (I'm not very talented)


43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oakland, NE

Sue

4 comments:

LaDawn said...

Thanks, Sue!

Cliff said...

Thanks for visit Sue. The show was fun and I'm sorry I didn't get to meet Janell's sis.
I've read several of your posts. I notice the golf theme running thru it all.
Have you ever noticed that in a scramble, the most celebrated long putt of the day is the one that advances you from winning the second flight to the bottom of the top flight?

Janell said...

I like that you specified "Husker" red!
And I don't think I knew, until this moment, that Grandma Gatewood's first name was Mary!? I think I was an adult before I realized her given name wasn't what Grandad always called her: "Peggy."

Sue said...

I think I turned the names around. Her name was Agnes Mary. Glad Mary was chosen for me and not Agnes.

Cliff, Way too many times to count that we have moved from top of one flight to bottom of the next by a long putt that was made. Sort of takes the fun out of making the putt.
Sue