Thursday, November 8, 2007

MORE LAUGTER

This is a “must see” for every mom. "The Mom" song, sung to the William Tell Overture, by Anita Renfroe.
What a mom says in 24 hours, condensed into 2 minutes and 55 seconds! Hilarious and talented!

Click on the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM

This is roflol. Also is an experiment to see if I can transfer from my email to my blog.
Speaking of laughter. We have a friend, Bones, who can tell a joke better than any comic I have ever seen. He has a couple of stories that no one else can tell. Not matter how many times I have heard these stories, I laugh until I cry. Some jokes are not as funny when printed as when someone does the routine and this guy can really make everyone laugh.
When we were playing golf in Wayne, we had a group of people that met every Saturday to play. We tossed balls in the air to see who would be playing with whom. (Is that correct grammar?) After we were finished golf and settled our debts we would all "socialize". Of course joke telling was part of the fun. After so many years of doing this we decided that we had all probably heard every joke everyone else knew so we would just say the punch line and everyone would laugh.
Sometimes when we are with some of our friends, we get to laughing like teenage girls at a slumber party. Yes, it does feel good to laugh.
Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.
Sue

1 comment:

Janell said...

I wasn't able to just click on your link, but I copied and pasted it into my address bar and absolutely LAUGHED TIL I CRIED!!!! Thanks for getting my Friday off to a such a hilarious start!