Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2007

I am entering the 21st century. A baby step was taken when I got a cell phone. Now the big step, a computer. Abby went with me last Saturday to help with the language translation. Her input was very helpful. A computer leads to more purchases. A desk to put it on. A printer/scanner. A surge protector. Proper connecting cords and of course a visit to the cable company for the internet. The computer is supposed to be here tomorrow, but the internet connection won't be done until next week. Making a package deal with phone, tv and internet seemed like the most economical way to go. Was hoping to get it all hooked up tomorrow so the more computer savvy could help this old dog learn some of the ins and outs. Will be able to keep better track of where Jerry is in his business by doing his books on "Quicken". Wish me luck.
Sue

3 comments:

Janell said...

You go Girl! I wish Angie had gone with me when I was buying a computer. We might have avoided some problems.

LaDawn said...

You don't need luck just a whole bunch of patience.....take it slowly and calmly. Big pot of chamomile tea will go a long way to figuring it all out! If you got any questions, let us know!

Myrnagj said...

Are you connected at home yet????