Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Nebraska Life

Nebraska Life is a magazine published right here in Norfolk. It is one magazine I read cover to cover. Published 6 times a year, it has articles and pictures of people and places in Nebraska. Kind of makes me want to get in my car and just tour
the state.
This little quiz was in the latest issue. How many can you answer? The answers are all towns in Nebraska.
1. Speedy little town
2. Embarrassed strato-cumulus
3. Flowering area
4. Type of hound
5. Shaquille
6. 1492 Sailor
7. An automobile-leg joint
8. A common question
9. Damaged Indian weapon
10. No frills look
11. Brand of overalls
12. A union between nations
13. Legal interment
14. Red hair
15. Place to pray
16. A tall evergreen (two answers)
17. A river of trees (two answers)
18. The best athlete
19. Horse feed with bees
20. Calling for mother while laughing.

Answers at a later date.
Sue

4 comments:

cdroses said...

Since I have the same magazine, I'll decline from answering this little quiz! :)

Tammie said...

I'll have to look at the new issue for the answers too -- is that cheating??

Sue said...

Yes, Tammie, that would be cheating. Will publish the answers tomorrow. I expect Shirley to get all of them right.
Sue

Myrnagj said...

Rushville, Red Cloud, Bloomington, Bassett, ONiell, Columbus, Wynot, Broken Bow, Oshkosh, Chappell, Lodgepole, Wood River, Champion, Hastings.