Monday, February 18, 2008

F Y I

Don't try to wash a cell phone in the washing machine. Jerry left his in a jacket pocket. Not only did it not come clean, but it quit working. Imagine that. Of course we couldn't get one like it so we wouldn't have to spend the extra for a charger for the truck. Kind of an expensive lesson. The phone was about 4 years old so it was probably on its last legs anyway. Now we will see how long it takes him to get used to the new one. This is a lot of technology for and old guy.
Sue

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I understand. I just get one figured out, and then they make it wear out, so I need another. Haven't tried washing one though.

Myrnagj said...

You are the second person this year I've heard about who tried to wash their phone.

Brooke said...

I've heard that the toilet aren't very friendly to cell phones either. I haven't done this but know people who have.

Janell said...

Yes, washing machines are hard on a lot of things, but crayons do evil things to dryers!