Friday, April 6, 2007

Friday

Today is Good Friday. It is sunny but cold the wind is supposed to blow 30 mph before the
day is over. Don't think that is what would be called a good Friday.

Today is also my sister's 66th birthday. I'm sure it being Good Friday will cancel out the 666
Satan curse. April 6th 1941 was Palm Sunday. Two years later I was born on Easter Sunday.
Both of our brothers were born in October and the "little girls" we both born in November.
Our Dad was also born in November. Mom was the only one with a July birthday.
My family all has birthdays October through April. Kendra-October, Joe-November, Cindy
and Jacob-December, Jaydee-January, Abby & Randy - February, Angie and George-March,
Tammie, Jerry & I all in April. Mother and her syblings were all 5 years apart. This was before birth control pills. All of this the oddities of coincidence.

No plans for Easter as we combined Easter with Abby's confirmation last Sunday. Maybe I can
work on my quilt. The good thing is it is too cold to wash windows one of my least favorite things
to do. The bad thing is too cold for golf.

Sue

3 comments:

Janell said...

Don't forget that when you and Jerry were born, you and your husband were in the hospital nursery together. Talk about childhood sweethearts!
Have a Glorious Easter!

LaDawn said...

Sebastian was born 2 weeks after me and Abigail was born 2 weeks after Marc (on the dot). Both of them were born early. Seb was just a few days and Abigail was 4 weeks early. How strange is that?

Janell said...

Ladawn - sounds like perfect timing to me!
jc