Saturday, February 9, 2013

Next

Thursday we were scheduled to play with Heiers, Guyers, and Andersons at Palm Valley. Jerry's arm from the elbow down was bothering him so he had to cancel. I went with the others and shot a 52 on nine holes. It was Norm Geyer's 70th birthday so I went with them to eat. Jerry didn't feel like going. We ate at a Mexican place. I had a Mandarian chicken saled that was very good. Friday Jerry's arm was worse. Swollen & red. We went to an Urgent Care facility and they sent us to the Emergency Room at Thunderbird hospital. We spent 5 hours in the ER and they decided to keep him and give him antibiotics by IV. Blood work did not show any abnormalities. Not sure what is causing it. I came back to the cassita to get some things for him. Marilyn rode with me to help me watch signs. We got there about 8:45 and they were just getting him to his room. Bummer of a way to spend a vacation. Pat just called and said the World Herald had not stopped the paper. Better call them.

No comments: