Saturday, February 25, 2012

more

Tuesday was laundry day. Wednesday we played in the 9ers outing at The Lakes. We were with Betty and Richard Wasserman. I shot 45 Jerry 48. Don't know who won they will give out the prize money next week. One thing they do is draw a score card for one team to win $20.00. No one volenteered to draw so I said I felt lucky. Gues what---I drew our card so we took home $10.00.
Thursday we went to Casa Grande and played at San Meguel. I shot 52, Jerry shot 42.
Art and Sandy Reinhardt have a place in Casa Grande so he set it up for Andersons, Heiers, Reinhardts and us to play. We ate at The Place afterwards. Casa Grande is about 1 1/2 hours away so we didn't get to go to their house.
Friday we went to the fish fry with Heiers and Andersons. had some really tasty grilled cod. Then played cards at Heiers for awhile.
Not much time left so better go soak up some more sun.

No comments: