Friday, February 10, 2012

get away

Sunday Heiers had a Super Bowl Party. I won the first 2 quarters of the pool for $12.50 each. There were about 8 or 10 couples.

Monday we played cards with Heiers and Andersons.

Tuesday we didn't do anything special

Wednesday we played at Belair, an executive type course. Executive means the holes are all rather short, only 5 par 4s and the rest are par 3. For a short course it is really tough. I shot 83. The pair they put us with were Tim & Jack.

Thursday we play Coldwater in Avondale with Leroy and his friend, Jack. Then had grilled burgers at Heiers. Coldwater was a nice course I shot 92. We played a putting game and I had the most 1 putts. Maybe I better check my lottery numbers.

I have been getting my exercise by walking to CVS pharmacy to get our daily paper. It is about 1.3 miles away so get about 2.6 round trip.

More later.

No comments: