Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tournament update

Last Saturday was our club tournament at Fairplay. Even though I scored the best I have played in a long, long time, I came in 3rd. This is not so bad because it was
3rd in the gross catagory. My score was 89 the low score was 84. Now comes the "if". If I had scored one stroke worse, 90, I would have won first place in the net division. I would have taken home more money, but the prestige of placing with the "big sticks" is better. After the tournament play we played in a "par 3 tournament." They place the tee markers up in the fairways so all the holes are par 3's. I also placed 2nd in the women's division for that. Pretty successful day.

On Wednesday our ladies' league had a member/guest. Members invite someone that does not play in our league. I invited a friend from Wayne. I brought in a ringer and we won first place. Thanks, Sandra.

Pretty good week for me so thanks for letting me brag a little.

4 comments:

cdroses said...

WTG! (that's "Way To Go," in text-ease)
How are the computer classes going?

Janell said...

Many many pats on the back for playing so well. Good job!

Jamie Dawn said...

Hooray!!

Thanks for visiting my blog.

I think your sister Janell is such a sweetie.
I enjoyed meeting her!!!!

Myrnagj said...

Congratulations from Seattle, Wa where it is raining this afternoon. Tomorrow we cruise to Alaska.