Friday, March 23, 2007

March 23

I think maybe I have it now. I really don't know what I will write about. My family consists of
2 daughters and 1 son, 2 sons-in-law and 1 daughter in law, 3 granddaughters and 1 grandson.
I also have a step granddaughter and a step grandson and 3 step granddaughters that I have
never met. They all live close enough we can get together for holidays and birthdays.

So far spring has been very acceptable. Although a spring snow storm should not be ruled out
until maybe May. Time to get the lawn mower and golf cart tuned up for the summer and hope
to put the snow blower away.

We have our annual golf meeting tonight. It was postponed because of the big snow storm
earlier.

Three friends and I went to a Manheim Steamroller concert in Sioux City. I really enjoyed the
music. Had to have a CD, so purchased the Steamroller meets the mouse CD. It has music
from Disney movies. It is impossible to listen to some of the music on it and not feel good.

I do hope this posting works this time.

Sue

3 comments:

Janell said...

WELL DONE! you are a very good blogger.
Welcome to the blogosphere!
love
janell

cdroses said...

Welcome to the 21st Century!

Now to educate you on the "shortcuts"...

lol = laugh out loud

rofl = rolling on floor laughing

roflmao = rolling on floor laughing my ass off

l8r = later!

Cindy

LaDawn said...

You are doing great and it looks to me like you have got some amazing teachers! Keep up the great work.

PS No one's life is boring by the sheer fact that everyone's life is unique and worth living!
PPS Sounds like you are doing a fabulous job populating the good old US of A. Now I am looking forward to some pics of all those children, step children, and grand babies!