Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let's think spring





A couple of pictures of the baby geese that chose Fairplay Golf Course as their home last summer. There were 2 batches about a week apart one of 5 and one of 8. They are so cute when they are little, but it sure doesn't take them long to grow up a poop all over everything. Luckily we have a local rule that you can lift,clean and place any ball that lands in a goose poop.

Don't know what order these pics will post. The tree is just one of the pretty trees that I hope to see blooming again soon.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

yeah. color - instead of just white.

Janell said...

YES!! (Fist pumping) Spring's a'comin'!

Jim said...

I'm ready too! That sure is pretty green. I have almost forgotten what spring time green grass looks like.
..
That ring was given to me by a flower child who became Mrs. Jim the day I got it.
..